Types of Research Reviewed
IntegReview IRB has five (5) Boards that meet daily and can meet ad-hoc for unscheduled meetings (as needed). We review many therapeutic area and fields of research, including but limited to:
- Medical Device
- Consumer Preference
- Observational / Registry
- Research conducted in academic and hospital settings
- Expedited review procedure for research that qualifies, as identified in the Federal Register
- Humanitarian Use Device (HUD)
- Dietary Supplement
- Exempt projects
Our clients include dedicated Sponsors, CROs, research clinics, institutions, hospitals, independent researchers, educators and evaluators.
We can provide oversight in the United States and certain countries in Latin America. The following Latin American countries require local IRB/IEC review; therefore, IntegReview is unable to review research in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
IntegReview can provide review of Canadian research sites / investigators.
IntegReview IRB also provides the following services:
- Board Member Consultancy (Pre-Review)
- Informed Consent Development
- PI Database - Site identification services, as requested
- Document rush requests