Professional Affiliations / Partnerships
- Consortium of Independent Review Boards (CIRB)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R)
- Applied Research Ethics National Association (ARENA)
- Society of Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Associates of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- SMART IRB
- Verified Clinical Trials (VCT)
- Veritas IRB (Canada)
- PFS Clinical
IntegReview IRB also is a supporter of The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP). CISCRP is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and informing the public, patients, medical and research communities, the media, and policy makers about clinical research participation and the role that each party plays as a participant in the process.
The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc., (AAHRPP) – offers accreditation to organizations that conduct or review research with humans. Responding to increased public concern for protecting research participants, AAHRPP seeks not only to ensure compliance with federal regulations, but to raise the bar in human research protection by helping organizations reach performance standards that surpass the threshold of state and federal requirements.