Client Portal Access
Are you a new client submitting a study protocol and associated sites for IRB review?
Submit materials using the Advarra Center for IRB Intelligence (CIRBI) platform.
All currently approved studies with IntegReview can be found on our Client Portal; IRBManager.
IRB forms will be accessible through IRBManager, which is our web portal where you will maintain your study file.
IRBManager is an electronic management system that supports electronic submissions of new studies and requests to IntegReview IRB. The system will support a client portal to include all new study and customer data, study file storage of all documents submitted to the IRB to include:
- IRB approvals
- Informed consent documents
- IRB expirations
- Electronic signatures
- IRB notifications
- Distribution and tracking of study documents.
The system is 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant, includes a verification process for new users and is AAHRPP recognized.
- Includes audit trail history, data/files are never deleted
- Forms accommodate “required” questions, the redirect to applicable questions only and pre-population of customer data
- Users can easily find documents/studies with a keyword search
- Project Managers for multi-investigator studies have the ability to review site information and study files