The following tutorials will demonstrate how to:
1) Submit a New Study Submission form
2) Retrieve study approval documents
3) Submit documents (i.e. Continuing Review / Study Close-out notification / Change in personnel / Unanticipated Events) for an active study
4) Navigate the homepage, use the search/filter feature and change your IRBManager settings.
5) Copy feature: Use this feature to prepopulate certain sections of your next IRB submission form - save time!
6) Multi-center studies [Project Manager/Sponsor/CRO]: i) Submit a New Study Submission - Multiple Investigator form for the study protocol and ii) How to submit a New Study Submission - Additional Investigator form on behalf of the PI and invite the PI/site as a "Collaborator" to complete and submit the form to the IRB.
7) Multi-center studies [Sites/PI]: Submit a New Study Submission - Additional Investigator form by either i) PI/Site completes the entire form or ii) completes form started by CRO/Sponsor/Project Manager [PI/Site will be added as a "Collaborator"]01 - How to submit a new study [Length: 3 min 26 sec]
02 - How to retrieve study approval documents [Length: 1 min 30 sec]
03 - How to submit documents and forms to an active study (i.e. Continuing Review / Study Close-out
04 - Quick tips to navigate and use search feature [Length: 2 min 24 sec]
05 - Copy feature allows you to prepopulate your next IRB submission form [Length: 1 min]
06 - Multi-center studies - Submission forms for Project Managers/Sponsor [Length: 1 min 20 sec]
07 - Multi-center studies - Site/PI to complete Additional Investigator form [Length: 1 min]