IntegReview IRB provides daily meetings and reviews research in the United States, Latin America* and Japan.
IntegReview IRB reviews the following types of research studies:
- Medical Device
- Stem cell
- Consumer Preference
- Observational / Registry research
- Investigator-initiated projects
- Exempt projects
Our clients include dedicated Sponsors, CROs, research clinics, institutions, hospitals, independent researchers, educators and evaluators.
*The following Latin American countries require local IRB/IEC review; therefore, IntegReview is unable to review research in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
IntegReview IRB also provides the following services:
- As-needed (emergency) meetings
- Revisions and maintenance of approved Informed Consent documents
- Informed Consent composition
- Document translation
- Pre-review and consultation, as requested
- Competitive fees
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Flexibility to meet client specific needs
- 21 CFR compliant electronic document management system (IRBManager)
- IRB documents within 1-2 days of IRB review